Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Part III: Life Lessons

When I look back now on our experience it’s bittersweet. While I don’t have the fairytale wedding story to share with my future children I do have incredible lessons to teach. It has brought me so much closer to God and I am very thankful for that. I believe Chris and I have a strong foundation now because we know what is most important in life and that’s our relationship with Christ, family, and friends. If there is nothing more you take away from this than a crazy wedding story then at least remember this:
 “For I know what I have planned for you’, says the Lord. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you; I have plans to give you a future filled with hope. When you seek me in prayer and worship, you will find me available to you. If you seek me with all your heart and soul I will make myself available to you,’ says the Lord.” Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment